I found a video tutorial by Sharon Schamber which you can find here just by clicking. I didn't follow the instructions to a T as I don't like the spray adhesive. It literally goes everywhere when I use it!!!
I also used a piece of plywood for the base. I asked my husband to find or cut a 20" X 50" piece which would cover up the plastic bins perfectly!!!
|My board, 100% cotton batting, 100% cotton broadcloth, staple gun.|
|I cut the batting to size and layed in on the surface|
|Then I layed the broadcloth on top of the batting.|
|And done. I love it!!! So much more space!!!|
|PERFECTION!!! And space saving!!!|