Friday, January 31, 2014

Quilted Bolo Basket

I am trying to learn how to work with Word documents and get them on to my blog. Tricky and complicated would be my description of this learning process. I have the pdf file done, now what?

I am working on it. So we will see if this works, or if I can figure out the next step :^)

Quilted Bolo Basket
Take Care, Happy Quilting, and wish me luck. Hopefully you will find the link to the instructions for this cute bowl above. If not, I will just do the whole tutorial again on here!! If you find any problems, please let me know!!! Stay tuned!! Martha

4 comments:

  1. The link worked fine!! - And I love the part where you told the right-handers to "stitch it in reverse"!! We lefties get that line all of the time - and are expected to adjust - so it's nice to have a LEFT-HANDED tutorial for a change - Thanks!! - ;))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, it would be a good take along for sewing. You could keep thread in one bowl, pins in another scissors I the third and thread snips in the fourth.

    I'm right handed and do a lot of things left handed so it works for me. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great little basket! Thanks for sharing this great tutorial too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute.Thanks for the tutorial!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(