Saturday, October 19, 2013

Working with plaids today



I love plaid fabric!!!

Plaid reminds me of fall weather

Not sure why!!
So the quilt I am working on with these plaids is done!! That is, all pieced. Now time to layer and quilt. More to come in about a week and a half!!! :^)

Cooper and his new art center!!

He really enjoyed drawing on it. So glad!!! It will be another activity we can do together!!! And, when he isn't here, a great place to practice free motion quilting and a place to enlarge patterns!! Dual purpose!!
Take Care, Happy Quilting and until later, keep those needles sharp!!! Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(