Monday, September 2, 2013

What I'm working on: Chaos would be accurate!!! :^)

I found a really cool Modern block of the month at Sew, Mama, Sew. You can read about the designer, Alyssa Lichner here. I love it!!  Mine is turning out a little different because I DONT PAY ATTENTION!!! I think I was like that in grade school too!!! But I am still liking it alot!!
Here is how the block is supposed to look!!
And this is the finish, four blocks together!! How cool is this!!???
I'm doing just one block because I am supposed to be working on Hayden's quilt, Cooper's quilt, Jane's Little School quilt, my quilted vest, my Seahorse quilt, and I am sure there are several others!!!
I'm naming this one, Off Kilter!!! Because lately I really feel like my life reflects this!!! FUN!! I still have another border in black to put on and will most likely cut it on an angle. I hope to have this one done for the quilt show at the end of this month.
I haven't decided how the large circle will be applied or if it will be cut up. Hmmm, time will tell!!
Here's our boy Cooper. He wanted a picture to save for his daddy. He stayed with us for several nights because baby sister is in the NICU.

And here is the new little princess!! Five days old and smiling. Amazing!!! Her due date is September 30th. I cannot believe that she can already smile!!! Beautiful baby girl!!
Take Care, Happy Quilting, and keep those scissors sharp!!! Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(