Saturday, September 14, 2013

Sewing Saturday/Crunch time!!!

I have SO much to get done before the quilt show. Now is the time I need to prioritize!! I finished these two gems this morning, one for the schoolhouse quilt and one for my 1930's My Dear Jane quilt.
Cute fabric!! These 30's prints are so FUN!!
Another finished Jane's Little Schoolhouse block. I am not sure if the name of the quilt will be Jane's Little School or Jane's Little Schoolhouse!!??

These blocks were paperpieced. Perfect design for a window!! :^)
I did this block during the week. 
It turned out really cute in the pink!
Another schoolhouse block done.
And look at what came from UPS yesterday!! My quilt that was in QuiltMaker Magazine 100 Blocks Volume 7. Home at last and just in time to be in the quilt show :^) Happy Dance!!!

OK, I need to get back to work. One more Dear Jane block to get done to put in the last Jane's Little Schoolhouse block. Then I can construct the sashing and hopefully be quilting tomorrow!! yahoo!!!!

Take Care, Happy Quilting and talk to you soon, and keep that brain sharp, plenty of rest, water, and quilting. The three essentials to life :^) Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(