Sunday, August 18, 2013

Grand-children's quilt blocks-continued

Yesterday I worked hard at cutting enough squares for both quilts!! And here are all the squares, whew!!
Here are the turquoise prints I found. Some were already in my stash.
And here are the grays. One was already in the stash and the others I purchased on Thursday.
Here's another gray that was in my stash. I didn't have much, but that's ok as the quilts will be semi scrappy looking!! I must say, I do love these colors together!!! Very soothing.
I also got all the 4-patch blocks sewn together yesterday and this morning. So now I need to cut them up and sew them back together!! I am hoping to be done with that part by Thursday night of this week. The baby shower is on the 31st and I would love to have these both done!!

So I spent a good portion of my day today working on my husbands computer. It hasn't been printing, and the computer and printer are new. New in the last 6 months. So frustrating!!!! Well, after a couple of hours figuring and refiguring, I got it to work!!! Thank-goodness. I also made it easier for him to get into his email, so I am hoping for a happy camper when he gets home this afternoon. Now I need to get back to sewing!!!

Oh, I also finished a test block for QM Magazine. I am kind of hoping it is my last because I have so many of my own things that I need to get finished!!!

That's it for now. I will show you my progress in a few days!!!

Take care all, Happy Quilting and keep those needles sharp!! Martha

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(