Sunday, June 16, 2013

Graduation Day!!

Me and our beautiful grand-daughter!! Alex graduated from high school yesterday!!! 
Our son Josh and his daughter!! Amazing how time flys so quickly by!!
OK, now time to get back to quilting!!! :^) Alex made her first quilt, pieced the whole thing by herself with me watching, at age 8!!! She has another she has been working on for a couple years, but time to do it is short as she is the typical teenager with many things going on, including her first job in a restaurant!!! One of these days we will get that quilt done!!! When it is finished, I will share it with you.

Take care, Happy Quilting, hug your kids, grand-kids, friends, and keep those needles sharp!!! Martha

1 comment:

  1. It is great to see pictures of your grand daughter graduate from high school. You and your son look so proud.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(