Monday, May 27, 2013

The Stitchin' Post in Sisters Oregon


Yesterday we drove to Sisters Oregon. It's about a 2 hour drive from home. Our son, daughter-in-law, and grandson were camping between Bend and Sisters on her dad's place. He has 10 acres and an amazing home!! Well of course I needed to stop at the quilt shop for a quick minute!!! :^0

The place was packed as they were having a 25% off sale. The selection was AMAZING!!! They have a lot of fabulous fabrics and I could have spend several hours and several THOUSAND dollars in there!! I am not kidding!!!!

So, with much self control, this is what I ended up with!!!


Love this thread!!!
I am planning on a whole cloth quilt with the white, and who doesn't need to add to the purple stash??!!

Take care everyone, Happy Quilting, have a safe Memorial Day and keep those scissors sharp!! Martha

4 comments:

  1. I love that store and town of Sisters. Have you been to the annual outdoor quilt show there before in July? I am sending my quilt to be in the show this July. I was one of the 5 quilt block contest winners last year and made a quilt to be hung amongst the quilts that were also block winners. Sadly I won't be at the show this year. My good friend lives between Sisters and Bend in the Tumalo area.

    Being a knitter too, I am more than tempted to buy stuff in the knitting and the quilting area of the shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We went to Sisters last Tues for lunch and to go to the Stitching Post(camping at Detroit Lake). I got some batik fabric for my class with Melinda Bula in July(Quiltfaire).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Martha, it's probably for the best that we don't live too near that store! I've only been once, but what a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such restraint! Can't wait to get home! I missed the sale!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(