Sunday, April 28, 2013

My Dear Jane-C-3 Rayelle's Fence-AKA: "Love The Scotties!!"



Yes!!! Another one finished!!! And I love this fabric! How cute are those Scottie Dogs??!! Adorable!!!
This was another easy block to put together. The cutting was easy and the piecing was easy. Such fun!!
Great fabric given to me by my mother Judith!!
The pattern and fabric. I chose this pattern for this fabric because of the large center block. I wanted to make sure you could easily identify the Scottie Dogs.
Here is the block all cut out and ready to sew together. The block measures  finished 4.5" square, so , little!!
Well, back to working on the Santiam Scrappers Quilt Guild's Mystery Quilt. I am on block 8. After that there is just blocks 9a, 9b, and 10. Then I can put the quilt together. Can't wait!!!

Take care everyone, have a lovely week, Happy Quilting, and keep those scissors sharp!! Martha

4 comments:

  1. Those Scotties are adorable! I'm coming round to liking the cute little prints of the 30s fabrics more and more all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Scottie's! So glad to hear you're close on the mystery blocks too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Scottie's! So glad to hear you're close on the mystery blocks too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your block, it's so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(