Sunday, April 21, 2013

Finished!!!

Finally finished with this quilt from the 2012 Free Motion Quilting Challenge. Spirals. Lots of spirals. And now hanging in my sewing room. Sigh of relief!!! Ahhhhhhh. :^)

And next to my spiral quilt is a hand quilted one that my birth-mom, Judith , made!!

Isn't it simply cute??!! Love it!!!

Now on to all the rest of list for today!!! No way to get them all done, but at least it gives me focus!! Sort of!

Take Care everyone, Happy Quilting, and keep those scissors sharpened!! Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(