Saturday, October 6, 2012

AQS Modern Mystery Quilt-Part 3-done!!!


Yes!! Part 3 is finally done and now on to Part 4. The constructing of these triangles is more time consuming than one would think!! But I do love all the colors, this is going to be a very interesting and bright quilt for sure!!!

Part 4 came out this past Wednesday and Part 5 comes out next Wednesday, so I am a bit behind. I am hoping to find time tomorrow to get going on 4 and maybe even complete it! Stay tuned in!!!

Take care everyone, Happy Quilting and keep those scissors sharp!!! Martha :^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(