Saturday, December 3, 2011

Buck

This is Buck, our sons Yellow Lab. I made this quilt from a photo I had taken of him at the lake. I used the book and program, "More Amazing Quilted Photography" by Tammy Bowser. It is a very simple program that actually scans the photo on the computer and then gives you a graph based on the color values in the photo.

I ironed on all 6000+ 1/2 inch squares to a fusible, gridded backing, covered that with tulle and then machine quilted it.

It is a fairly easy process and the results are truly amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(