Friday, November 18, 2011

Daily Do's

I try planning some kind of quilt activity on a daily basis, even if only for a few moments. Reading up on a new technique, checking out recent introductions of fabrics or patterns on line or in a new catalog, sewing for an hour, re-organizing my stash, cleaning the sewing room, the list is endless! Of course, my plans do not always work out. There are so many things that take my undivided attention like, work, paying bills, balancing the check book, cleaning the house, mowing the lawn, playing ball with Maddie (my white lab :^}) work, laundry, work. Even with all these constant distractions, my goal remains the same, do something with my quilting daily.

I have now added to the list of my daily do's, which is working on my new quilting blog. So join me as I go through this journey of learning and enlightenment within the quilting world. As I explore new techniques, experience success and failure, I welcome you to learn from me. With hope, it will be a fun, educational excursion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a comment!! :^) I will try to get back to you as soon as possible with a personal email. If your are a no reply commenter, I will leave you a reply on my blog!
As of 1/10/14-all comments are reviewed before posting due to an increase in spammers :(